Multi-Channel Marketer Level 3
Support customer focussed marketing activities that drive the demand for a product or service.
Course Background and Overview
End-Point Assessment Components
- Project Report with Presentation and Questioning
- Interview Underpinned by Portfolio of Evidence
EPA Cost and Payment Terms
- EPA Cost £1,200
- Once a learner(s) successfully clears gateway and ready for the End Point Assessment (EPA), invoices will be generated. Learners should be registered a minimum of 90 days prior to planned on programme end date.
- Please note that payment terms are set at 30 days from the date of the invoice.
Resit and Re-take Fees
- Project Report with Presentation and Questioning £450
- Professional Discussion Underpinned by a Portfolio of Evidence £450
Delivery Process Map
Learner Passes Gateway
Once the learner has been registered, the learner uploads all documentation for gateway including their gateway agreement. This shows the learner is now ready for EPA.
Learner Booked in with IEA
When the learner has passed gateway, our booking team associate, Daniel Conway co-ordinates with the learner and available IEA’s to get the learner booked in for their EPA components. Once a time/date has been agreed and an IEA has been allocated, Farah proceeds to book the learner in via Summit. The learner receives an email from Summit confirming their EPA booking.
Learner Attends EPA
The learner will attend their EPA sessions with their IEA on the platforms the IEA has set for them.
Assessor and IV Marking
The IEA will mark the work of the learner within 5 working days and pass it over to the Internal Verifier (IV). The IV will have another 5 working days to provide their final comments and conclude the overall grade for the learner.
Final Grade Awarded
The IV will upload the final grade for the learner on Summit for which the learner will be notified via email confirmation. BIOR aim to have the marking process and final grade awarded to the learner within 10 working days from the date the learner attended their EPA.