Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website
Please find below terms and conditions relating to the use of this website.
Glossary of terms
The term ‘Summit Qualifications UK’ or ‘Summit’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 3, First Floor, Parkway 2, Princess Road, Manchester M14 7LU. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We attempt to run courses and events on time but reserve the right to cancel any event or course at any time and cannot be held liable for any costs incurred by delegates.
- The Certification Assessment offered to recruiters refers to their ability to pass an assessment set by Summit Qualifications UK and their provision of references and company inforation in order to check suitability for certification and membership.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, and Wales.
- If you've got any questions about this, then please contact: